Genuine Apple 20W PD Charging Cable Type C Iphone 12 PRO/ Max Fast Charging NO BOX
About the Apple USB-C to Lightning Cable
With a USB-C to Lightning cable, you can charge and sync your AirPods, AirPods Pro, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, charge a Siri Remote, and more.
Here’s what you can do with a USB-C to Lightning cable:
- Charge your AirPods, AirPods Pro, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when it’s connected to a USB-C port.
- Certain iPhone models are fast-charge compatible when connected to certain USB-C power adapters using the Apple USB-C to Lightning cable.
- Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch or import your photos when connected to a USB-C port on your Mac or PC.
- Charge a Siri Remote when it’s connected to a USB-C port on a Mac, PC, or USB-C power adapter.
- Charge Apple accessories like a Magic Mouse, Magic Keyboard, or Magic Trackpad.
- Use your iPhone or iPad as a Personal Hotspot when connected over a USB-C to Lightning cable.
Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac for syncing and charging, or to your USB-C enabled iPad for charging.
You can also use this cable with your Apple 18W, 20W, 29W, 30W, 61W, 87W or 96W USB‑C Power Adapter to charge your iOS device and even take advantage of the fast-charging feature on select iPhone and iPad models.
Apple USB-C to Lightning Cable (1 m)